Marketing Internship (Residential Real Estate)
A luxury real estate brokerage company based downtown, is seeking an intern to assist our marketing team in Chicago, Illinois. The candidate will have the opportunity to acquire a real estate license, along with opportunities to learn multiple facets of a real estate business. The right candidate must be driven and energetic with a strong desire to succeed. Experience isn’t necessary, but candidate must be pursuing degree or diploma in a four-year University.
- Create marketing materials (move-in packets, email blasts, brochures, etc)
- Assist with daily blog content and ideas
- Develop relationships with vendors
- Help provide content for website and listings
- Update pricing on website
- Develop strategies for social media clients (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc)
- Organization of client databases
- Research marketing/social media campaigns
- Mailings of move-in packets
- General office duties
- Ability to work with a cohesive team
- Lead generation research
- Assistance with agents
- Negotiable Compensation
- Free parking in our Loop office (or a transportation stipend for those without a car)
- Fitness center and spa membership
- Possibility of a full-time job at conclusion of the internship.
2 days minimum (10-15 hours required)
Please send resume with a brief explanation of why you’d fit the role. Email here.